Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Living Room Is Too Spartan

This is a follow-up to my post about kitchen technology, but not related enough for me to demand you read that first. Sadly. See, when I have enough money to furnish my kitchen with state-of-the-art machines, I'll also be able to afford some of the following.

Tables…
Lights…


Collapsing Volume.MGX from Studio Dror on Vimeo.




Other things my Living Room Of Awesome will have are: invisible speakers; an iPhone projector†; an interactive TV; multiple Rambler Sockets††; a wooden humidifier solely for the pretty; a foot tanner†††; a DDR-esque game pad†††† (see video); and bomb-proof wallpaper††††† (video below).


Dynamic Ground from Gizmodo on Vimeo.


Best Of What's New 2009: Bombproof Wallpaper Test from PopSci.com on Vimeo.


I'm taking donations. Anyone? Anyone?


* Boing Boing ** Gizmodo *** Boing Boing Gadgets **** Gizmodo
Engadget †† Gizmodo ††† io9
* Engadget ** Gizmodo (do you see a pattern yet?) *** Gizmodo **** Gizmodo ***** Gizmodo
Gizmodo †† Gizmodo ††† Gizmodo †††† Gizmodo ††††† Gizmodo

No comments: