Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Short Update-y Post

I am woefully behind. Perhaps I exaggerate, but that's what it feels like. I owe someone story feedback. I've barely read or watched anything new for my Year of the Superhero series. There are over 70 books on my to-read shelves. There are some embarrassingly unanswered emails. I haven't done much revision this week. Aagh! If only there were more hours in a day. If only I could get by with little sleep on a regular basis.

All this to say that:

  1. If I owe you something, I'm sorry, and it should be arriving within the next few days.
  2. There are too many books in this world.
  3. The next couple days are going to put me further behind, as I'm going home to help my parents pack for a move. I will have internet connectivity, but who knows how much time I'll have to be online.
  4. Because Friday is my travel-back-to-City day, I don't know how intelligent or long my Friday post will be.
I'm going to make this an open post, in a sense. Anything you feel like saying (unless it's rude or spiteful), go ahead and say it.

No comments: