Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Future is Coming

I haven't blogged in a while. Sorry. Life's doing a bang-up job of getting in the way of things. Also am writing again. Ish. Only a couple scenes from the end of the Part One novella, but I have to do another pass through it to add a mini-narrator and tweak one of the main narrator's voices slightly. And then done, hurray! And I can move to Part Two.

 I have a couple blog posts in the works right now, mainly one of The Dark Knight Returns which I'm still trying to process. A post on The Avengers might come sooner. I'm going to see it tomorrow.

In the meantime, I think my log of neat science has gotten long enough to post. :)


  • We have managed macroscopic teleportation!
  • We have improved our chances of having ubiquitous holograms this decade!
  • And two other videos that I love. The first is a whole new breed of robot, and I guess the second one is too. Self-driving cars are robots as far as I'm concerned. 

 

And that's all from me for now. Science is wonderful. The future is wonderful. I can't wait.

No comments: